I’m so excited you’re here! It is time to link up your recipes, decorated desserts, cake decorating tips, crafts, DIY, home decor, etc. !
I would love it if you would follow my blog and social media accounts. I love to make new friends!
Rules of the Hive!
1. When adding your link, please link to your specific post and not just your blog address.
2. Link up to three recent posts. Please do not link other linkups, reviews or giveaways.
3. Don’t be shy!! Make new friends and spread some honey by visiting 2-3 other blogs.
4. Tweet! Tweet! this party so other friends can come and link up!
5. I’m hoping to spread the word, so grab a button for your post or sidebar.
6. When sharing on social media, please use the hashtag, #whimsicalweds.
7. Please don’t forget to link back! — a text link at the bottom of your post, or link somewhere on your blog would be great!
Grab a button!
Each week some of your posts will be chosen to be featured the following week. I wish I could include everyone’s, but as the link-up grows, there won’t be enough room. After the features are chosen, I will add them to the Whimsical Wednesdays Pinterest Board for everyone to admire!
Our Featured Posts!
Spicy Grilled Shrimp from Books -n- Cooks
Top 6 Patriotic Crafts for Toddlers & Preschoolers from Glitter on a Dime
4-Ingredient Cake Mix Cookies from Hardly A Goddess
Easy DIY American Flag Door Decor from Cookies, Coffee and Crafts
Were you featured? Grab a button!
Thanks for linking up!